iOS 5 Users Bugs list:
- The photo quality is worse then iOS 4 and are less defined.
- Some problems relating to reminders.
- Problems with the rotation of the photos.
- Problems relating to the alarm selection as when selecting for 12 hours timing it displays in 24 hours.
- Some applications crash like pictures, iMessage, etc.
- Setting the date in some situations and applications doesn’t seem to be correct.Some times displaying the wrong date.
- Problems with the activation of iMessage by FaceTime and phone number.
- When you search for an app, the search is not as immediate but first you must click the “Search” button.
- The images are viewed in a bad way, a video is displayed as a picture.
- When you click “Install” from the App Store, you do not have the correct view of the green button on the installation.
- Problems with the buttons on the Camera, not aligned correctly.
- Problems with syncing with iTunes via WiFi (always inactive button).
- Problems with Spotlight on the iPhone (do not display all items).
- Problems with Spotlight on iPad (gray screen).
- When searching for Wi-Fi it shows some are available when they are not.
- There are no background in Native IOS 5.
- Problems with backups through icloud.
- Music Coverflow very slow and Crashed a lot on iPod touch and iPhone
- Music Album Arts on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are missed up and duplicated
- iTunes sync does not Transfer all the Apps which results some Missing Apps on the iPhone
We found a Video Posted about the “CoverFlow” Bug on Youtube too, Users also reporting that their songs got wrong album arts from other songs and some of them are duplicated.