The most popular Video player on the Play Store, MX player, has just been update to version 1.7.40 with various improvements and bug fixes. The App already adopted the Material Design UI since version 1.7.30 with a new icon and customized themes too.
In this New version, MX Player brings a new background Play Interface along with Full Android 5.1 Lollipop support, it also adds a subtitle speed control in the settings.
What’s New in MX Player v1.7.40 :
– Bug fixes.
– Added an option for selecting action on headset disconnected under Settings > Audio.
– Fixed broken HW+ decoder on some Android 5.1 devices.
– Support online subtitle downloading/uploading.
– Action for keyboard(DPad) up/down key can be defined on Playback screen > Menu > Display > Settings > Touch
– Can delete/rename files on external storage on Android 5.0 Lollipop and later.
– Added an option for disabling ‘playback interface auto hiding’.
– Added an option for perform ff/rew on next/prev media buttons on Settings > Player > Next/Prev > FF/Rew.
If you don’t want to wait for the update to hit your device via Play Store, you can download the app APK below.